Would you like the opportunity to collaborate on a wide range of technical products?Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our global team maintains, assembles and overhauls drilling tools and equipment. We play an integral part in the delivery of our products to finalize our customer requirements and success.Partner with the best
As an ARMO Technician (Drilling Services) for this position , you will be responsible for:
• Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
• Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment
• Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
• Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques
• Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
• Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:Qualifications/Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED with 5 + years of mechanical experience
- Must be willing to work a rotational shift 7:00AM to 3:30PM - Monday through Friday with possibility for 3:00 PM to 1:30 AM - Monday through Thursday
- Overtime will be required depending on production
- Will be required to be on call every 3rd weekend
- Proficient computer experience using Microsoft Office Products
Work in a way that works for you
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- 2+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.