Roles and Responsibilities
- Make sure that all team members follow the safety rules (HSE)
- Promote a culture of Perfect Day and Stop Work Authority
- Before welding activity start:
- Verify compliance of welding certifications for the entire welding process and gap analysis.
- Application and availability of welding specifications (instruction, WPS, welding book ...).
- Welding material quality control (type, dimensions, preservation status, ...).
- If any, analysis of non-standard requests, application and reporting.
- Welding joints preparation check (geometry, cleaning, ...).
- Welding equipments compliance.
- During welding activity, in process control of all welding parameters, execution and sequence
- Auditing and overall process quality control
- Technical Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant expertise in welding processes
- Required qualification as Welder/Operators according ASME IX relativley to at least 2 of the following processes: SMAW, SAW, GTAW, FCAW, GMAW.
- High-energy, self-motivated, willing to take on responsibilities across functions and teams
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills with the ability to influence others
- Good in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Superior listening skills
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.