Lead Project Management Specialist Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
This role is responsible for managing the contract fulfillment, project execution and customer Interface from the ITO/OTR Hand-off to the end of the Warranty period. In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day, short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
The role will focus on proactively preventing problems during the project life cycle, highlighting potential areas of concern, and promptly driving other functions in resolving issues which may affect the flawless execution of the project.
As Lead Project Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Resolving specification and commercial issues, manage correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate/coordinate with main stakeholders as appropriate. Primary customer contact.
- Managing and reporting all financials of the project including budgets, costs, margin, invoicing, and collection.
- Managing project risk issues (FMEA) including deliverables, claims, contract changes, margin enhancement, and effective project closeout.
- Ensuring on-time delivery in accordance with contract.
- Supporting contract management team in vendor recovery and back-charges throughout life cycle of project.
- Understanding and analyzing customer order specifications, and communicate requirements to the extended project teams
- Responding rapidly to technical and commercial queries from all parties/functions
- Coordinating disposition of all non-conformances to contract requirements, ensure quality control
- Coordinating with customer and OTR Matrix teams.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a Project Management role)
- Have at least 2 additional years of Project Management experience
- Have project experience in an industrial setting
- Have high energy level - self-starter, adaptable to change
- Demonstrate sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks
- Demonstrate Influential leadership skills and ability to effectively operate in a matrix team / organization
- Have ability to organize, assess, orchestrate, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverables
- Have presentation and Communication skills
- Have analytic and problem-solving skills
- Have ability to understand/speak Spanish
- Have gearbox experience
- Have Financial aptitude
- Have understanding of ERP systems (SAP and/or Oracle a plus)
- Have exposure to commercial proposals development
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.