Skills: Engineering Manager
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Wood is currently recruiting for a Subcontract Specialist new graduate responsible for preparing construction contracts in Milan office.
- Prequalify Construction Contractors
- Prepare tender documentation as well as definition of unit price list tailored to the scope of work
- Expedite receipt of bids
- Prepare preliminary bids tabulation
- Review and agree with the Subcontract Coordinator the short list
- Organize technical & commercial clarification meetings with Bidders
- Assist the Subcontract Coordinator in the meeting preparation
- Lease with technical disciplines in getting technical bids evaluation
- Prepare final bid tabulation
- Prepare the draft of the Letter of Award and subsequent contract
- Expedite contract's acceptance
Skills / Qualifications
- Master Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English and in Italian
- Good Communication skills
- Familiar with Office tool
- Availability to move to the job-site (anywhere)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.