Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands
Hey there, future colleague!
WTS Energy is a people and solutions provider for the worldwide energy and renewable energy market. Always within reach.
Our purpose is to offer meaningful work around the world and help to protect the environment during the energy transition. We count with 21 offices around the world, which are operated by an international team with over 20 nationalities.
For our headquarters in The Hague, The Netherlands we are looking for an IT manager to join our amazing team!
In this position you will be responsible for the daily operations, security, and development of our global IT infrastructure. Besides this, you will be the lead of our software development team and oversee the development process, draft specifications, and support the global Sales team during their software sales.
"Sounds interesting! Are there any requirements I should look out for?"
Yes, a couple:
- The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You are a hands-on IT specialist who can maintain an overview of internal and external IT related requirements from different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of information security principles
- Understanding of software architecture and development methods
- Strong experience in managing suppliers
- Strong experience in leading teams
- Experience with Salesforce (platform and community)
- Fluent in English is a must and Dutch is highly preferred
The position will be based in The Hague, Netherlands as part of a global team.
We are offering the chance to be part of an amazing team and play an active role in helping us support the energy transition while we continue to do what we do best. WTS, it's all about the people!
Interested? Let's talk!