Project Engineer - Oilfield & Industrial ChemicalAre you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency, and reliability for all products throughout the complete life cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.Partner with the best
As Project Engineer, you'll support engineering with continuously improve and innovate mindset. You'll be reporting to the Manager of Engineering function, you'll provides project management /technical support to the chemical plant.
As a "Project Engineer", you will be supporting the Senior Project Engineer and responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing Mechanical/equipment/piping and project implementation through installation, commissioning, validation, documentation, maintenance, and operation troubleshooting in accordance with plant specification, EHS and regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out cost estimation, planned scheduled using MS Project software, project cost control and project report.
- Maintaining project cost data by developing information requirements and manage project cashflow using Capital Portfolio Management (CPM).
- Carrying out bid preparation, site show, evaluate, recommendation and safety briefing for Mechanical equipment vendor and contractor for the project.
- Working with cross function Project team to support other project activities meeting cost, schedule and in compliance with company standards, EHS and regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out project safety review such as Risk Assessment, Hazop, PSSR etc.
- Being accountable for: Project expenses, Project schedule, Project Safety
- Liaising with Professional Engineers, consultants and government bodies on any planning and submission requirements for projects
- Completing assigned projects (CAPEX & MISC CAPEX) without compromise on safety, schedule, specification, quality and within budget
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Diploma /Bachelor's in Instrument/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Have minimum of 10 years' experience in project management
- Agile with Team leadership behaviour
- Learn on the job and produce results
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.