Lead Quality Specialist - Technical Regulations and StandardsWould you like to help train and coordinate our compliance initiatives for our Turbo-Process Solutions Product Line?Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Join our proficient team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.Partner with the best
As a Lead Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for all regional compliance requirements for Turbomachinery & Process Solutions products. You will maintain product certifications, prepare technical submittals, responding to agency queries, and establishing relationships with key certification bodies. We expect you to manage, ensure and improve capabilities to comply with external standards and regulations.
As a Lead Engineer - Technical Regulations and Standards, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance of end-destination use for products & services. Advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in their own field.
- Planning, coordinating and leading all activities related to the execution of Russia/CIS product certifications for assigned TPS products/projects. Responding to queries from certification bodies and agencies.
Fuel your passion
- Preparing technical submittals, agent agreements, certification body contracts, document registrations, and processing in support of regional product certifications.
- Planning and executing certification body audits, testing, and inspections as necessary to complete regional conformity assessments.
- Establishing and managing relations with regional certification bodies, regulatory authorities, standards bodies, and/or trade associations.
- Preparing status reports, maintaining dashboards, and tracking regional product certifications.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a degree from an accredited university (or a high school diploma) with at least 4 years of experience in Quality).
- Have a minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Technical Regulations and Standards (TRS).
- Have industry experience in the area of product compliance/certifications (Russia/CU TRs, Pattern Approvals, other CIS-region certifications, etc.)
- Be able to communicate in English fluently.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.