Senior Director DevSecOpsWould leading the global technical team to drive security initiatives across business segments excite you?Do you love developing and implementing a strategy for secure software development practices for Baker HughesJoin our DevSecOps Team
The global DevSecOps team is responsible for building and maintaining security libraries, drive and implement security tools in the application development process, and provide analysis, design, and training to the organization.Partner with the best
As a Senior Director DevSecOps, you would be responsible for leading a Global DevSecOps team, to develop automated solutions and support implementation of standard tools & processes to promote a 'shift left' security culture. The global DevSecOps team is responsible for building and maintaining security libraries, drive and implement security tools in the application development process, and provide analysis, design, and training to the organization
As a Senior Director DevSecOps, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading and managing a global technical team to drive security initiatives across business segments
- Demonstrating technical leadership and people management skills including solid communication and analytical skills with thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation, and resolution
- Developing security strategy plans and roadmaps based on DevSecOps best practices and provide guidance and hands-on experience to project teams in design, development, and maintenance of security solutions for BH applications
- Driving and implementing tools for application security testing following DevSecOps techniques
- Leading and driving efforts on building secure applications through application development life cycle
- Leading DevSecOps team members to conduct security analysis of BH applications using BH security requirements, application security best practices (OWASP) and DevSecOps best practices.
- Managing strategic business partnerships and relationships through Technical, Financial, Contractual and Relationship Management
- Coaching, mentoring and leading a diverse group of lean/agile DevSecOps team members
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Have Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Have minimum of 15+ years of experience in the digital technology domain, with 10+ years working experience in Application Security space
- Have minimum 7 years of experience in a leadership / management role
- Have working experience designing cloud security architectures and strategies for enterprises
- Have understanding of industry security standards, guidelines and regulatory/compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as ISO 27001, ISO 27018, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, GLBA, etc.
- Have Certifications in CCSP/ CISSP/ CCSK or other cloud vendor specific certifications- Good to have not mandatory
- Have working experience with Cloud orchestration and automation (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in single and multi-tenant environments
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional remote working as required
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.