Partner with the best
As PMS/EMS Lead Control Engineer within Plant and Module Engineering team, you will lead the design activities to deliver integrated control systems for highly challenging projects like liquefied natural gas plants, combined-cycles power plants, turbomachinery modularized solutions, ...and much more under development, such as carbon capture and storage applications.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following key activities:
Fuel your passion
- Develop the team knowledge about Electrical Management System (EMS) and Power Management System (PMS) by collaborating with Electrical Discipline and Control Innovation Leader in defining standard functionalities and templates. New Product Development projects for Combined Cycles Power Generation Plants operating in Island mode will be the typical applications
- Lead the design of EMS/PMS on requisition projects for LNG plant by coordinating the system vendor, Electrical Equipment Manufacturers and customer/EPC inputs
- Control system basic configuration during ITO phase, managing the Application Engineers requirements, interfacing with customers and suppliers to satisfy customer needs, introducing innovative solutions and providing cost estimation.
- Lead Instrumentation & Control Design Activities for New Products Development and Requisition projects
- Providing support to other project disciplines and project management
- Participating to meetings with Customers as per project needs
To be successful in this role you will:
- First of all... be curious, open-minded and have a growth and innovation approach.
- Be graduated in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Have sound experience with EMS/PMS systems design
- Electrical and Control Supervision networks knowledge
- Good knowledge of industrials plant control systems
- Have good verbal and written skills, be fluent both in English and Italian and hold an EU passport
- Have the ability to work with multi-disciplined cross-functional teams in a global matrix environment
- Show excellent problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Work experience in industrial/power plant control and electrical design is considered a plus
- Knowledge of renewable energy applications (e.g. solar PV, wind) is considered a plus
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.