Skills: Commercial Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you passionate about providing commercial solutions?
Become an integral part of our team
The role provides critical support and guidance to the Regional Pursuit Leaders, to aid in the development of proposals for the supply of the full range of Baker Hughes Subsea Production Systems (SPS), often in complex integrated offerings spanning multiple Baker Hughes Product Companies and with external partners.
Partner with the best
The SPS Commercial COE Tender Manager must be a reliable partner to the Pursuit Leader and is responsible for interaction with the Product Fulfilment centers, Systems and Technologies and Costing teams to drive a consistent, optimised, system level strategy that has the Bid to Execute methodology at it's core.
The SPS Commercial COE Tender Manager will be responsible for:
- Anchoring our Capture Plan strategy with standard/preferred product offerings and execution strategies, providing the link to our PL Fulfilment Centers, coordinating all inputs to our proposals, and gaining necessary approvals.
- Providing support to Product Line initiatives and to development of Fulfilment Center execution strategy, with ownership of Bid to Execute process governance.
- Driving Costing & Engineering teams for all relevant Product Line inputs to a pursuit, ensuring alignment to tender requirements, bidding strategy etc.
- Identifying risks and opportunities, developing mitigation strategies, and interacting with key stakeholders as required to ensure they are adequately socialised and managed.
- Advising on any commercial matters that could influence the bid strategy and support the Sales and Commercial team in delivering the proposal in accordance with the agreed strategy.
- Understanding customer drivers and tender requirements and translate these into actionable and winning opportunity strategies.
- Engaging with sourcing, supply chain, costing team and other stakeholders to coordinate the preparation of a detailed estimate, ensuring it is aligned to the agreed Capture Plan strategy.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have significant commercial operations experience, preferably in oil and gas or energy technology.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.