Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of a team of people covering the full range of DAWs within the FP&A family.
- Contributes towards taking important decisions with business relevance or supporting business in making decisions understanding broader cross-functional implications.
- Ability to communicate high-level concepts to senior leadership. Frequent use of coaching and development of subordinates.
- Deliver specialized professional work delivered by single-layered team or professional work delivered by multi-layered teams.
- Handles complex professional work in the department. Cases are unique and sometimes without precedent. Employees are expected to develop new approaches. Knowledge management is important.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in FP&A Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.