Field Operations Operational Readiness Advisor Location:
Houston, TX Job Dimension
The job holder is responsible, within the Field Operations (FOPS) team, to define and setup the Operational readiness activities with a focus on the North Platte Field Operations Management System (FOMS) in accordance to Total E&P referential, the affiliate requirements and GOM context.
As such, the job holder's main missions include:
- To define a NP field operations road map (scope, planning, cost, resources) and execute its implementation after approval. The roadmap shall include the following elements:
- All activities required to reach first oil safely
- RACI workflow
- Key Performance Indicators and associated dashboards
- Tools and Techniques
- Meetings (Terms of Reference - TOR)
- Assist in the development and implementation of Environmental management and Energy Efficiency System processes
- Ensure the timely deployment of IS tools related to HSE & Operational Risks Management, Controlled Production and Operations Steering & Monitoring.
- Assist in the definition, design and implementation of North Platte Collaborative Environment
- Assist North Platte Project Management Team in the promotion of LEAN culture and working methods
- To liaise actively with EXP/MET to ensure compliance with Total E&P referential where applicable;
- To liaise actively with TEPUSA to maximize the synergies with TEPUSA practices (SEMS);
- To liaise actively with North Platte Operations Safety Leader (OSL) to ensure compliance with local regulations;
- To define and organize Field Operations Management System (FOMS) training to all North Platte stakeholders;
- To be informed of H3SE related Company Rules and Specifications (CR's/GS's), for application to the Project as required.
- Be a visible role model for HSE and promote positive Project Safety Culture at all times.
- Participate and assist in the development & implementation of Safety & Environmental Management System (SEMS)
- Participate and assist in the development and implementation of Environmental management & Energy Efficiency System processes to respect commitments in terms of hydrocarbon rejects to sea and flaring.
- Contribute to MAESTRO deployment and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for setting up the Operational Readiness Plan and Field Operations Management Scheme.
- Ensures development and sustainability of FOMS processes.
- Focal point for FOMS with HQ entities.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 10+ years' experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
- Required Skills /Certifications:
- LEAN Green/Yellow Belt preferred
- Fluent English required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.