Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
JOB SUMMARY: Carry out cargo handling duties, general cleaning, maintenance and other manual labor as assigned/directed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience as a Roustabout on a drilling rig
- Previous military, industrial, construction, agricultural or maritime experience considered an asset
- Previous experience on semi-submerislbe or drillship preferred
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
- Offshore Training Required:
- Qualified Rigger (API RD 2D)
- STCW Basic OR Advanced Firefighting
- Be conversant and utilize appropriate company procedures for all lifting operations, banksman and slinging duties
- Carry out lifting operation duties as directed
- Maintain all equipment and perform housekeeping as instructed
- Ensure all tools and equipment are stowed appropriately at the end of each tour to avoid safety hazards for other operations
- Assist in the maintenance of the crane, rig's machinery and equipment using correct tools and following safety procedures
- Provide assistance in the mixing of mud chemicals, pit/tank cleaning, and pump room maintenance
- Perform regular steel preparation and painting to maintain the unit
- Assist in the care, protection, maintenance and preparation of tubulars on the pipe deck
- Carry out helideck duties as instructed
- Actively participate in the Safety Management Systems
- Actively participate in safety, departmental, pre-tour, client meetings, etc.
- Monitor the environmental conditions to ensure the safety of operations on deck
- Ensure that approved rig operating procedures are adhered to at all times. Report all unsafe activities, situations, and potential hazards to supervisor
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools
- Perform all emergency duties as per designation on the station bill
- Other Duties as required
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Roustabout (Gulf of Mexico) Location Puglisevich USA Ltd. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: