Skills: WellSite Supervisor, HSE Manager / Advisor, Well Intervention
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Emmen, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Netherlands
As the HSE Lead Specialist, you will manage the HSE of the project, execution through de-mobilization. In addition, you will be responsible for strengthening our HSE culture as well as assure that risk management plans are in place and remain effective to manage project HSE risks.
As HSE Lead Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a subject-matter expert on HSE topics including emergency preparedness, and safety risk
- Maintaining Government and Client HSE compliance, reporting requirements, and managing the adoption of relevant policies and procedures.
- Advising and guiding functional managers and stakeholders regarding compliance to governmental and client regulations, environmental permitting, improvement projects, and both internal and external processes, and procedures, for sites across the Netherlands.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member and leads HSE aspects building a strong culture.
- Managing project and providing clear direction, disciplined timelines, and coordinated schedules.
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety).
- Have 3 years of experience in Health and Safety upstream oil and gas.
- Have significant experience in HSE upstream oil and gas operations.
- Have working knowledge of HSE management systems, Local HSE regulations, and widely used international standards.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be available to travel as required.
- Have oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to speak Dutch (preferred).
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Be effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Be proficient in HAZOPS and HAZID Assessments, Project Risk Assessments, bridging documents, gap analysis, and the development of Risk Management Plans.
- Be familiar with Assist and Assure program (preferred)
- Posses MIST / VCA basic onshore + H2S training
- Be located on North-east NL (preferred)
We are looking for candidates based in The Netherlands.