Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Looking for a stable position with over time as well as domestic and international travel, then this role is for you! You will provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment on the rig.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Test and maintain equipment.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 2-5+ years related experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree Required (Preferred degrees Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, Geology, Industrial Engineering. However, will consider other related Bachelor of Science degrees.
- Drilling Services experience required.
- MPD - Measured Pressure Drilling preferred.
- Specialization in Instrumentation is a plus
- General product knowledge
- General mechanical ability
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to travel.