Electronic Technician Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you like learning new technical skills?
Baker Hughes Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our global Commercial Team is responsible for shaping new business, developing strategy, maintaining customer relationships, and ensuring customer needs are exceeded.Partner with the best
In this role you will perform specialized testing as required. Initiates corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature. Completes all quality records and documents. Inspect parts, assemblies and subassemblies to drawings and prints. Initiate's non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications.
As an Inspection - QC, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Testing of Control System to Engineering and Customer specifications.
- Troubleshooting Modules, Devices and/or Software functionality.
- Performing tests on Modules, Devices and/or Software functionality.
- Setting up test stand and manipulate the software to work with the control.
- Unpacking and the set-up of the computers, network switches, monitors, network cabinets and accessory for the system testing. Using appropriate engineering documents.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- 2-year Associate degree, from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum of 3 years' working experience).
- 1 year of direct experience in electrical assembly and/or electrical test field (preferred)
- Experience using /reading technical drawings, schematics
- Good manual dexterity; to work with hand tools, test equipment and computers.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.