Skills: Risk Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Are you passionate about mitigating risks?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Join our Subsea Production Systems Team!
Subsea production basins around the world offer significant opportunities and present a number of challenges. Our technologies are designed to provide reliability, flexibility, and quality, while addressing the complexities of the subsea environment. Our Subsea Systems and Services cover a range of applications across varying pressure, temperature, and water depth requirements.
Partner with the best
The Project Risk Leader will lead Risk and Opportunity (R&O) management through the identification, assessment, and management of risk to inform the business of exposure across project delivery as well as the portfolio.
As Project Risk Leader you will be responsible for:
- Embedding the risk management process on tenders and projects to ensure key commercial, execution, and technical risks and opportunities are identified, assessed, and managed.
- Assisting risk owners with realistic and consistent impact assessments by engaging with schedule and cost subject matter experts to ensure risks and mitigation actions are accurately costed and scheduled.
- Informing knowledge management process of risk profiles / key risks for future opportunities, taking learning from project execution, and sharing common risks across the portfolio.
- Providing internal reporting and customer risk deliverables.
- Providing recommendations to the Global Risk Leader for updates to the risk process and provide R&O training as required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Have a proven track record in risk management and/or project management.
- Have experience working with a Risk tool, for example ARM, Primavera Risk Analyser, Crystal Ball or equivalent.
- Have prior experience in a customer facing role.
- Have commercial awareness.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage with wide range of stakeholders.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
- We are also able to support working from home for a portion of the week in order to help support a positive work/ life balance.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.