Cementing Field Specialist Do you enjoy creating and shaping cementing solutions?Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?Join our dynamic, Cementing operations team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team creates the designs for cementing based on the well properties. We guarantee that our cementing operations stay stable and robust during the life of the well.Partner with the best
As a Cementing Field Specialist, you'll be working on a variety of complex projects. In-line with Cementing Recovery plan, to cover cementing Job Audits & flawless service delivery.
As a Cementing Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Planning and preparing for casing cementing, plug back cementing
- Maintaining of cementing unit, ready for pressure testing and cementing all time
- Executing cementing job and pressure testing
- Running Down Hole Tools if required, depend on well condition
- Reviewing work for accuracy and overall adequacy
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Diploma or higher in any related field
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in Cementing Services, direct working experience in Oil & Gas
- Show ability to run downhole tools
- Have a good, solid background in engineering in a field position
- Be of an analytical mindset with a proven ability to resolve problems and identify solutions
- Have Computer Proficiency in MS Excel, etc. for Cementing Calculation
- Have Good English and excellent all-round communication skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the region. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.