Skills: Workover or Completion, Process Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
COMPANY/CLIENT: Puglisevich on behalf of Seadrill
BUSINESS ADDRESS: Suite 1100 Cabot Place, 100 New Gower Street, St. John's, NL A1C 6K3
REPORTS TO: Drilling Section Leader
SUPERVISES: Driller and Drill Crew
SALARY RANGE: $133,000.00 - $170,000.00 CAD
BENEFITS: Benefits Package Applicable (Medical, Travel Insurance & Retirement Plan), Foreign Service Premium (Appliable when employee is travelling outside of Home Country)
LOCATION: Offshore Newfoundland, Canada
TYPE OF RIG: DP3 6th Generation Ultra-Deepwater Semi-Submersible, West Hercules
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract, Full Time
CONTRACT: Short Term Contract; Estimate 156 Days
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Two (2)
JOB SUMMARY: Assist the offshore rig management to achieve the fastest operation not compromising HSE (Quality Performance) in all drilling- and well Quality Operations.
- Drilling Technical Courses or Equivalent
- 3+ years experience as a Performance Optimizer on 6th Generation AKMH Ultra-Deepwater Semi-Submersible
- 3+ years previous experience in a role with 6th Generation Ultra-Deepwater Semi-Submersible
- 3-5 years previous experience with AKER and MHWirth equipment
- Recent (within the last 1-2 years) Harsh Environment Experience
- Experience with ProNova and Wellcom systems
- Well Control Level 4 Surface + Combined
- HPHT Experience
- WellTest Experience
- Knowledge of all technical calculations required for the safe operation of the drilling equipment
- Structured and organized mindset
- High level of integrity
- Analytical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office suite
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Plan operations by preparing Detailed Drilling Instructions (DDIs). The operator's detailed operations procedures can replace the DDIs if the procedures have equivalent detailing level as the DDIs.
- Make sure that DDIs are approved and distributed prior to operation commencement.
- Inform all involved parties regarding responsibility and their tasks in connection with the DDIs.
- Perform" After Action Review" (AAR) after completing operations and update electronically the DDI as instructed by the DSL with lessons learned for future use.
- Analyze operation results and follow up nonconformity in summary meetings.
- Create and maintain ownership to the Quality Performance process among the crew onboard.
- Observe any non-compliance and immediately report these to his/her superior.
- Ensuring that all work is done safely and professionally in compliance with requirements in the management system and actively take part in safety meetings and other meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above is intended as a summary of the key requirements for the position and is not intended to be complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
It is the objective of Seadrill to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications, and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents in Newfoundland and Labrador will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
To be considered for this position, candidates must apply specifically to this ad.
To apply please click the "apply" button.
Position Performance Optimizer Location Puglisevich Crews & Services Limited - NL EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich provides qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: