Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Do you want to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?Join our Bently Nevada Team!
Bently Nevada is partnering with an advanced analytics Machine Health partner to make machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows us to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety. We are looking for a proactive, and results-driven Application & Solutions Architect (ASA) for a full-time position.Partner with the best
This Bently Nevada Strategic Technical Sales role will be accountable for strategy development and activation, together with the mapped Sales Tiger Team, to support Bently Nevada develop strategies for Software-As-A-Service (Saas) opportunities. You will engage with key personas at various customer organization levels, to explain "how" the combined Bently Nevada & partner technology stack does what it does, "why" this is the best option through a solution/outcome model, and work towards a solution that enables customer outcomes.
As a Bently Nevada ASA (SaaS) - North America, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conduct full-form customer discovery workshops for assigned key accounts to uncover enterprise opportunities
- Conduct site walkdowns and asset condition monitoring solution assessment surveys to establish an enterprise wide Machinery Action Plan.
- Solution design creation & optionality with articulation of pros/cons from buyer and seller perspective. Leverage collaborative use case workshop models during discovery and qualification to achieve maximum alignment of portfolio offer with customer pain points
- Enable solution design for SaaS deployments with focus on architecture, cyber network security and roadmap of SW products
- Partner with Sales Managers to discover, enable and demonstrate value for innovative SW deployments and additional SW product adders
- Support creation and delivery of customer value proposition through consultative and advisory model
- Support commercial organization with FEED specification influence to serve as Key Accounts standard buying reference
- Assist regional sales leader with developing and executing sales strategies relevant to the market using techno-strategic levers that speak to market desired outcomes and trends
- Coordinate innovative technical solution alignments with ASA peer group globally.
- Deliver technical presentations and demos at conferences and trade shows
- Develop engineering and installation technical work scope, schedules and support cost estimates to facilitate offering in area of expertise.
- Educate broader BN team on latest technology, through training, webinars & workshops
- Support with select implementation of NPI projects and feeding back services and product line with gained experience to improve product maturity and dissemination of knowledge
- Guide team members through developing, planning and executing strategic and tactical sales support tasks associated to mapped sales personnel/accounts.
- Work directly with the Project Gazelle Sales Team Leader as your Functional/Dotted line and assist with strategic Business Unit initiatives in support of BN HQ.
- Support HQ competitive assessment activities as technical point person.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to develop growth strategies across product offerings with complex and enterprise customers.
- Lead / Participate in cross functional teams and projects to achieve account and region goals.
Work in a way that works for you
- A proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills to influence people, push programs forward and achieve targets
- A desire to continue to grow personal knowledge around current best practices as well as upcoming and new ideologies around the digitization of reliability practices
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas and/or Power industry.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Rotating/Reciprocating Asset Condition Monitoring space in area of solution design, architecture and/or deployment.
- Ability to learn and embrace cloud based computing and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of modern maintenance methodologies (PM, PdM, RCM, RBM, RAM, TPM, etc.) for plant mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Ability to describe and articulate Bently Nevada Integrated Asset Management story that includes Bently Nevada, ARMS Reliability and Partner.
- Ability to travel across the region and for 25-50% of the time.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.