Senior Software Engineer - Program ManagementWould you like to lead product development programs?Do you love leading and motivating others to deliver successful projects?Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world.Partner with the best
As a Senior Software Engineer - Program Management, you will be leading/programing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. You will also contribute to design discussions.
As a Senior Software Engineer - Program Management, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical leadership and defining, developing & evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Interacting with end users to understand the used cases. Preparing business case to take the impactful ideas forward. Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
- Ensuring timely and proactive stakeholder management and vendor Software development team coordination. Providing technical leadership to an agile vendor team of 5-7.
- Driving increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse. Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance
- Learning the in-depth functional process required to execute technology overhaul and leading cloud/web-solution initiatives and migration with other team members.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate or Post-Graduate in Computer science/engineering discipline or another comparable technical field with 7 to 10 years of professional experience.
- 5 years of Software development and technical programming experience
- Be proficient in at least one of the skillset (Java /.Net / C++/ Machine Learning)
- Be preferred to have experience in supporting or working on IT cloud solutions and platforms in some capacity.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.