At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Job Profile Summary
Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. Develops an operational plan for own department. Contributions to plan of the larger unit. Roles and Responsibilities
Work Experience Required Qualifications
- Business partner to CWI Global Technology Director and engineering managers
- Review and Approve Business cases for technology and other investments
- Collaborate with geographies to align on technology recoveries for funding and other R&D support.
- Lead various projects which require HQ involvement
- Develop regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs. Elaboration of process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context.
- Effective communication with other functional areas required. Influencing peers to meet the objectives.
- Handles work requiring analysis and interpretation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Planning and Analysis.
- System knowledge - SAP, HFM
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.