The Chemical Equipment Operator is responsible for transferring liquids from IBC to field tanks within the assigned Product Line or location. The Chemical Equipment Operator is responsible for inventory accuracy during loading and unloading. This person is responsible for minor maintenance and upkeep of Heavy truck. This also includes maintaining knowledge of DOT and Hazmat regulations Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Chemical transfers of all scheduled deliveries on a regular basis.
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment.
- Verify and properly submit deliveries through app/sheet daily.
- Ensure adherence to company standards and follow procedures to maintain control over the physical product transfers.
- Maintain clean inspection requirements per company standards and local requirements.
- Maintain Hazmat and CDL license requirements, including Kelmar file paperwork.
- Comply with daily DVIR standards.
- Load outbound field delivery trucks.
- Inspect chemical totes for damage or missing markers or labels before loading.
- Ensure pre and post trip are compliant with coordinator and your qualifications.
- Responsible for safe operation and preventative maintenance of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals.
- Ensure all personal safety certifications are active and up to date.
- Ensure all personal monthly safety reporting objectives are met or exceeded.
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a skilled operator or equivalent military experience.
- Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
- Class A CDL (Class 5 license in Canada) clean driving record with HAZMAT preferred.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US/Canada, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.