At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Field Services team works onsite with our customers to support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Work Experience Fuel your passion
- Following and recording internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
- Overseeing the job design, delivery and follow-up activities to ensure quality and successful project completion of liner hanger applications
- Maintaining pre and post job well-Site records and communications to ensure compliance and regulations are followed
- Supervising field activities to guarantee effective standards for HSE defined in programs, procedure and job safety analysis
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have High School diploma or equivalent level of education
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in wellbore completions and liner hangers
- Have a broad awareness of HSE and the ability to work independently in a safe manner
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.