At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our innovating Field Services team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You will be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Work Experience Fuel your passion
- Running multiple applications of medium to high-risk in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- Reviewing designs, specifications, customizations, and customer requirements to ensure product compatibility
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Ensuring prompt submission of all commercial and administrative paperwork for both customers and Baker Hughes
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Technical Degree or demonstrate equivalent, relevant professional work experience
- Have extensive experience as Field Specialist in Conventional Fishing/Downhole motors. Packers, R&S, Liners experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
- You will be working a rotation schedule
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.