Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Logistics Management, Materials Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
At Eni, we are looking for a Materials and Services Specialist within Eni Mexico in Villahermosa, Tabasco . You will be responsible for providing specialistic expertise to support in the management and optimization of the maintenance stock inventory, ensuring the proper coding of the material entering and exiting the stock, coherency in the report data of the stock and implementing policies to optimize the stock level even through the use of reorder levels with IT tools. You will be reporting to CMMS & Planning Coordinator, Maintenance and Asset Integrity Manager.
About Eni Mexico
We have been working in Mexico since 2006 and our wholly owned subsidiary, Eni Mexico S de RL de CV, was founded there in 2015. Eni Mexico is developing the Amoca, Mizton and Tecoalli discoveries in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. In 2015, we acquired Area 1, located 200 kilometres west of Ciudad del Carmen and at a depth of 33 metres, and in July 2019 we began production. An estimated 2.1 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) are in place (90% oil) in the Amoca, Mizton and Tecoalli fields.
Full-field production will commence in early 2021 with the installation of a floating production, storage and offloading facility (FPSO). The Area will reach a daily plateau of 100,000 boe. We will also construct and install two additional platforms on the Amoca field and one on the Tecoalli field. As one of the first overseas energy companies to begin successful exploration and operations in Mexico, joining us means you could develop your career with a company applying deep knowledge, expertise and technological innovation to everything we do.
As a member of the Operations Team, you will be responsible for:
- Technical verification of incoming / outcoming material at the Warehouse.
- Analyzing and following-up of spare consumption vs performed activities in CMMS.
- Analyzing and managing the reorder levels for planned preventive maintenance in CMMS.
- Controlling, Technical Evaluation of Purchase Requisition for material as a result of the reorder levels.
- Preparation of optimized material inventory policies.
- Preparation of bill of material on the basis of planned activities / WO.
- Managing special tools for maintenance activities.
- Ensuring that items are correctly preserved and stored.
- Controlling of material management activities in general including spare parts identification.
- Proposing improvement in the material management procedures and processes.
- Interacting with Maintenance and Asset Integrity Manager, CMMS & Planning Coordinator, other specialists of the Maintenance and Asset Integrity dept and Logistic dept. Specialist.
- Interacting with Contractors and Vendors
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Previous experience as Material Specialist at field or Warehouse supporting the Oil & Gas Maintenance Activities.
- An additional previous experience in Oil & Gas logistics is preferable
- Experience in Oil & Gas Maintenance Activities.
- Deep knowledge in the technical identification of site material and equipment for Oil & Gas Operations.
- Knowledge of SAP CMMS Maintenance, Warehouse and Logistic modules (any additional CMMS systems will be considered an advantage).
- Experience in the implementation and development of reordering levels for planned preventive maintenance stock.
- Experience in the best practice to store and preserve maintenance tools and equipment.
- University degree (BSC) or High School Diploma in technical disciplines with a proven
- Experience and expertise at operational support level in process industry (preferable
oil&gas, chemical, etc.).
- Certificate for the knowledge of SAP PM and MM modules is preferable
- Knowledge of English and Spanish verbal and written
- Teamwork oriented
- Planning & Control
- Decision Making
- Material Specialists will have to be based in the VSA office.
Residential. Local (non-expatriate) 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Under the discussion of the development of a Logistic Base in the Tabasco area, it might be that this resource might move frequently from the VSA office to the logistic base to perform his activity at the site.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.