Our Client is currently searching for Millwrights to work on various projects across Canada. Candidates from all provinces will be considered. Millwright Role Summary/Purpose:
The Millwright will perform repairs and modifications on various electrical and mechanical systems.
- Perform repairs and modifications on mechanical and electrical/instrumentation systems of varying process equipment
- Troubleshoot problems as they occur and assist in resolving issues
- Read and interpret mechanical and vendor drawings to facilitate equipment repairs
- Conduct preventative maintenance to prevent equipment downtime
- Complete and comply with all required compliance training
- Complete all Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) training and participate on safety audits
- High School Diploma / GED
- Millwright or Mechanical related Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial / manufacturing hands-on maintenance experience (mechanical, plumbing electrical and instrumentation)
- Ability and willingness to work off shift
- Ability and willingness to work 12 hour shift
- Work overtime as needed including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and occasional weekends
- Working knowledge of PM systems
- Knowledge of precision maintenance (alignments, fits and tolerances)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.