Company: WTS Energy
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Qatar
The incumbent will ensure that chartered / 3rd party owned vessels on charter to the Company / Halul for internal use or contracted to our clients are efficiently, safely mobilized and managed in compliance with the Client charter and Owner charter agreement. Act as the owners' representative to our clients and the point of coordination to Owners for operational duties.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Effectively and efficiently manage the Project Support function within the primary objectives:
• Ensure all Africa and UK offshore Marine and Drilling crews are available as required by operations.
• Ensure correct project, diving, construction and survey (DCS) crew are sourced and ready when required at the correct location with the required permits.
• Ensure that the routine DCS crew is scheduled and rotated as per schedule in alignment with the project needs.
• Prepare forward-looking plans, schedules and budgets in order to support the efficient planning, execution and evaluation of the resources and crew required for non-Marine projects.
• Maintain resource market intelligence and offer creative solutions to Bidding and project execution teams.
• Ensure that crew and technicians are correctly permitted, experienced and ready to execute the required task in compliance with client and Company policy and needs.
• Ensure that all required visas and travel costs are efficiently managed, recorded and evaluated.
• Ensure that all Company SIPOCS, HR and Compliance policies are followed, reviewed and revised as needed.
• Maintain auditable records of internal and external transactions, internal Dialog and KPI records and help to develop a harmonious, supportive and collaborative environment.
• Ensure that third-party charter vessels are smoothly and efficiently mobilized by owners for constant liaisons between client, owner, Agency and Engineering.
• Maintain the continued link between client and owner with documented updates and plans.
• Manage the effectiveness and compliance of the chartered fleet from award, mobilization and execution.
• Ensure that demobilization is effectively executed, and asset is redelivered without incident.
• Manage contract compliance and owners' expectations without unplanned cost to the Company.
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, HR / Labour law, International Import / Export, or in a Technical or Commercial field
• Min 8 years of experience in progressing roles in Oil and Gas HR / Crewing / Personnel, asset management and import/export in Africa, Europe and the Middle East.