Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Overall responsibility for specialized testing and test equipment supporting a combined R&D and Manufacturing facility for Drilling Services products. Should have relevant experience with testing or industrial equipment and facilities and experience with managing technical personnel.
- Maintenance and repair of triplex pump, testing flow loops, vibration tables, HPHT vessel, and other specialized test facilities and associated equipment
- Scheduling and managing execution of tests to be performed for multiple groups
- Supervise testing/technician personnel, including training and development, time management, work assignments, performance evaluation, disciplinary action, etc.
- Development and maintenance of testing procedures and work instructions
- Management of construction, repair, and upgrades of testing and related equipment
- Compliance with all Weatherford QHSSE policies, proactive leadership on safety practices, and leadership of regular hazard hunts and safety stand-downs when needed
- Work with engineering teams to develop new test procedures and equipment as needed to support qualification and testing of new designs
- Maintenance of fork lifts, cranes, lifting equipment, and other equipment as needed to support lab and testing activity
- Maintaing calibration status of any equipment as needed
- Work with contractors for outside services as needed including welding, painting, crane operations, etc.
- Maintain adequate levels of lab supplies
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Management/supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with Drilling and/or MLWD tools preferred
- Experience with Testing and Qualification of Downhole Tools preferred