- Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Participate in periodic well review meetings with foreman, techs, and asset manager.
- Analyze production-related problems and work with foreman, techs, asset manager, and any other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis. Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained; check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Daily inspection of pumping units, compressors, and other equipment to ensure they are well maintained. Provide relief pumping when needed.
- Communicate regularly with the production foreman and relief pumper.
- Ensure company-provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned. Perform light maintenance on equipment.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Chesapeake s Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Run Dynamometers and Shoot Fluid Levels on a daily basis.
- Operating and maintaining multiple types of Pump Off Controllers including those with VFD s Generate computer-based reports with recommendations for well performance improvements Assuring that all components are operating safely and within regulatory guidelines.
- Provide support to field personnel as needed to ensure POC s are operating at optimal level Experience with high-pressure gas operations Requirements Ability to understand gauges, meters, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- 3-5 years Lease Operator experience
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas production operations
- High School Grad or GED. Some college or technical training preferred
- Valid U.S. Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
Crosby offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.Summary Summary
This position is responsible for oil and gas well operations, well testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations.