Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Huntsville, Texas, United States
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is hiring for CNC Machinists to join our Night Shift team for our Huntsville facility. This is a hands on, rewarding role where you will be producing quality and efficient products and tools for the oil and gas industry. You'll be working within a supportive, inclusive team in a fast-paced, progressive environment. Weatherford provides training on our machines, excellent benefits and fantastic career progression.
- Fabricate and modify tools and equipment.
- Operate metalworking machine tools, such as lathe, milling machine, shaper, or grinder to machine parts to specifications.
- With assistance calculate and set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Install repaired parts into equipment and operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Cut and shape sheet metal and heat and bend metal to specified shape.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- 1+ years' experience as a CNC Machinist
- Intermediate knowledge of operating hollow spindle lathe, rotary drill press and various hand tools such as grinders, debur, etc.
- Use and read basic measuring tools
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to drive/operate loader and forklift
- Must Be Willing to work Night Shift. Shift Differential is Paid