Cash Flow ManagerWould you like to develop world-class Finance skills?Would you like to make a difference for a region financial and operational processes?Join our Finance team
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organization and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.Partner with the best
Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. Develops operational plan for own department. Contributions to plan of the larger unit.
As a Cash Flow Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Responsible for assessing the amount, timing, and predictability of cash-inflows and outflows as the basis for budgeting and business-planning.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting a business' operating-activities, investing-activities and financing activities for the purpose of establishing the overall (net) change in cash-flow for a defined period.
- Develop regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs. Elaboration of process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context.
- Effective communication with other functional areas required. Influencing peers to meet the objectives.
- Service unit providing services to the function or directly to the business.
- Handles work requiring analysis and interpretation. Procedures don't cover all the exceptions. Approaches for exceptions have to be developed.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have minimum Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of experience in Finance with 3 years of experience in FP&A Operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP system is an advantage
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.