Field Service Engineer (Aero & Gas Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors)Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Do you have a passion for delivering new technology and problem solving to ourcustomers in the field?Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.Partner with the best
As a Field Service Engineer, you'll be ensuring the reliability, maintenance, availability and safety of our products. You'll take pride in validating the safety and operation of every piece of equipment. Working closely with the customer and onshore team you'll follow specific procedures to install equipment and ensure correct operation.
As a Field Specialist - Centrifugal Compressors, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Taking ownership of installations and maintenance activities for our rotating equipment based at customer sites
- Performing minor and major maintenance of equipment following our Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures
- Being the primary contact to work with the Customer Representative and Site Team to coordinate activities at the Customer Job Site
- Providing troubleshooting for our equipment under maintenance or for installation in the Field to ensure swift resolution
- Ensuring that all activities performed are in accordance with quality, compliance and HSE requirements
- Providing records of all activities completed at the Customer Site to team members to ensure accuracy
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Technical diploma and good relevant Industry experience
- Have good knowledge of rotating equipment such as compressors, gas and steam turbines and pumps
- Be willing to gain industry experience and product line training
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem solving skills
- Display a customer-focused mindset with the ability to build successful relationships
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role works with our customers at their production sites.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.