Our leading client based in Saudi Arabia is currently looking for an Drilling Fluids / Mud engineer to join their team on a long term contract basis. Responsibilities:
- Support and supervise the Fluids team
- Calculate, compile, and submit daily Mud Report.
- Track well cost to ensure tracking against budgets
- Maintain mud properties set by Mud Programme.
- Perform multiple mud checks daily and compose treatments to maintain mud properties.
- Monitor Batch Drilling and Cementing Offline
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Mud / Fluids Engineer.
- Should have relevant mud certificate and training experience.
- IWCF or similar
- Previous experince working for an operator preferred but not essential
- Experince of working in the southern part of Oman oil field would as be advantageous.
- 12 months + work
- Monthly rate
- Rotational role
- Leading Oil and gas operator
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.