Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Process Management
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: To be Discussed with Potential Candidates
Location: Hull, England, United Kingdom
Primary purpose of role:
To work as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering and maintenance team supporting all discipline planning activities. Thereby enabling asset management compliance, improvement, project and SCP operating plan delivery.
- Deliver maintenance KPIs, planning process/workflows, strategies and improvements to meet business, legislative and compliance requirements.
- Work with other SCP personnel ensuring quality work identification, specification and prioritisation.
- Support the schedule by setting and robustly defending challenges to work priorities enabling and balancing efficient delivery whilst maintaining required plant reliability on a risk-balanced basis.
- Monitor, manage and prioritise action on the list of notifications requiring review in their area of responsibility.
- Plan all assigned works (including cross-discipline tasks,) in the CMMS enabling failure reporting and maintenance costs monitoring.
- Generate and manage requests for all Control of Work applications ensuring successful activity execution.
- Generate purchase requisitions for spares and 3 rd party contract services as necessary to complete tasks.
- Define hold points, punch out requirements and post-commissioning checks in the Maintenance Order operations where required.
- Identify repeatable work and common templates to assist efficiencies. Discuss and agree addition to CMMS libraries, communicating appropriately.
- Support the key cross-team interactions in the areas of CoW, safety, and maintenance systems, to ensure all development work and CI opportunities are aligned in support of the maintenance model.
- Ensure compliance with our SHEQ standards and expectations, and fostering a "Zero Harm" culture, through visible leadership in the field, for example Safety Observation Conversations, Audits and reporting.
- Consistently present the role positively and professionally, working with colleagues and customers to deliver a flexible, responsive planning service and deliver and support improvements. Complete holiday and sickness cover as required for peers and line manager as required.
- Remain up to date with engineering best practice, industry trends and legislation, completing required training and development activities to maintain and develop own competence.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.