Skills: Project Controls
Education: High School/Secondary
Wood has an opportunity for a Project Control Lead/Manager. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Project Control Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- The main functions of the role will be planning, cost and document control
- Set-up Overall Master Schedule
- Set-up detail Project Budget and Cash Flow
- Steer the execution of Engineering, Procurement and Construction schedule
- Continuously monitor progress and cost parameters
- Continuously analyze progress and cost parameters
- Implementation of forecasting techniques
- Running risk analysis
- Work in liaison with Project Manager and Construction Manager to discuss and resolve issues related to schedule and cost
- Implement Change Management
- Work-out project control Clients requirements and needs
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience in the project procurement of mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, piping materials and services for construction in petroleum refineries, petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical plants
- Minimum 10 years experience in the purchasing of direct materials
- Good coordination, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.