Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Emmen, Netherlands
- Under broad direction, capable of performing any Artificial Lift (AL) installation and pull, check, or troubleshooting.
- Provides instruction and technical support to customer personnel in the proper handling and operating procedures of ALs.
- Performs well production analysis and repair of AL equipment and can communicate how specific well conditions impact pump performance.
- Assists service center with AL equipment assembly and testing.
- Prepares paperwork to include IFTA reports, billable and non-billable hours, and mileage.
- Trains and coaches new hires in Artificial Lift principles.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Trains and mentors lower level technicians at the well site.
- Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of high school or similar education and 7+ years of experience in artificial lift operations.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Columbusstraat 19, Emmen, , 7825 VP, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 113556
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.