Do you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Well Integrity Tech Sales, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing on Sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM platform and tools, lead for commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews.
- Cleaning and maintaining data in Commercial and other core systems (CRMs, SFDC, ERPs, etc.).
- Handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributing with prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity.
- Working on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions.
- Handling diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperating with product line sales to realize revenue.
- Handling local focus on Medium size territory.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's in STEM from an accredited university or college.
- 3 years of relevant experience, cased hole wireline preferred.
- Good oral, written, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others, lead small teams and coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.