Skills: Chemical Engineering, Physicist
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milano, Italy
As a consequence, the 2nd level Specializing Master's programme offers its participants a unique opportunity to be trained in an international environment and to gain work experience by getting involved in high-level projects.
The Program includes 8 months of classroom at Politecnico di Milano (with lessons by Eni/Politecnico di Milano) + 4 months of internship at Eni.
Eni provides scholarships of ? 1.000 per month to all Italian citizens and of ? 1.300 per month to all non-Italian citizens. In case of dual citizenship, the selected candidates will be considered as Italian or foreign students on the basis of their residence.
The Specializing Master's programme is intended for candidates with the following requirements:
• Master of science degree in Physics, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Aerospace Engineering, Automation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Physical Engineering, awarded within January 15th, 2022;
• final mark no lower than 100/110 or equivalent
• age not over 27 years by December 31st, 2021
• excellent knowledge of English which will be assessed during the selection process (for non-Italian candidates a good knowledge of the Italian language is considered an essential prerequisite for the admission. Eni will assess the candidate's level of proficiency during the interview).
Expiration dates for enrolment:
• January 15th, 2022
Lectures will be held in English on Politecnico di Milano premises, according to the pandemic situation, starting in March 2022.
For more detailed information concerning requirements, deadline and procedure to submit the enrolment application, please consult the call for applications available on the Politecnico di Milano website at the following link: http://www.masterenergyinnovation.polimi.it/
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.