Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
CANDIDATES MUST BE RESIDENTS AND ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE NETHERLANDS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
At Eni, we are looking for an Account manager within Eni Benelux in the Netherlands, Rotterdam. You will be responsible for developing the sales of our products in the assortment in the assigned geographic area, maximizing profitability. You will initiate and execute new business development activities in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and the team members at the company.
Eni Benelux offers a unique and attractive pension and bonus scheme alongside a competitive salary.
About Eni Benelux
Eni Benelux is a 100% subsidiary of the globally active Italian energy company Eni S.p.A. In 1978, the company commenced its activity in the Benelux under the brand name Agip. Eni Benelux is committed to the sales of a wide range of lubricants and specialities in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Iceland via wholesale trade and direct sales.
As a member of Eni Benelux you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential customers initiate lead generation activities
- The acquisition of new customers and maintaining the relationship
- Planning and realizing on-site visits to existing and potential customers
- Realizing product presentations, negotiating and securing orders in line with the company's commercial policy, fulfilling individual and team targets related to volume and margin.
- Ensure, in cooperation with marketing, promotional activities targeted to increase sales and/or profitability and product launches.
- Providing support for projects in relation to 'customer centricity'
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Higher education in the field of marketing/commerce
- Gained experience in commercial activities
- Experience CRM systems
- Dutch is your native language & English at an intermediate level
- Driver's license B
The Netherlands, Rotterdam
At Eni we look for enterprising people who want to make a positive impact in the world of energy and join us in our mission
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning .
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.