Partner with the best
We are looking for a Project Technical Manager/Senior Project Engineer with consolidated leadership in the role and potential for further growth. The role is also described as Project Engineering Manager in EPC organizations.
The profile is an Autonomous leader capable of leading the assigned project while collaborating to the development of resources. As a Project Technical Manager/ Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Translate customer needs in operative and realistic plans involving technical departments, partners and suppliers. He/She shall also be capable to lead Project Engineers from both Plant & Module and Machinery team, assigned to the project.
Executive level reporting skills are needed also. He/She shall be capable of representing the entire Plant & Module Team within the company and the entire company with Customer.
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Technical leadership of all the engineering functions/teams involved in the design effort, acting as single point of contact form technical standpoint for the customer
- Engineering/EPC or partner coordination for any technical aspect of the project, including machinery portion part of the Plant or Module.
- Coordination between global engineering teams and manufacturing sites to technically support a flawless execution of all the activities needed. This will include high-level coordination of TPS machinery projects that could be part of Plant or Module contract.
- Autonomously leading engineers assigned to the project, actively working for their professional development. He/She shall closely collaborate with Project Engineering Section Manager to achieve the overall Project Engineering organization goals.
- Coordination with functional managers in setting realistic and challenging operational goals within the project, contributing to their accomplishment
- Risks identification and mitigation
- Senior leadership (at EB and SEB/VP level) reporting for all technical subjects
- Intellectual property management within the project scope
- Bachelor's degree/Master Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical/Aeronautical, Energy, Nuclear)
- Proven Years of experience in a Technical role
- Proven years in a project engineering role; preferably with previous experience as an Engineering Manager/Team Leader or large project Technical leadership
- Demonstrated experience with complex projects and challenging customers
- Familiar with plant project management
- Solid knowledge of TPS products and Plants solutions
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead teams
- Direct experience in the field during construction or operation of plants
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Fluent in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire youAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.