Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Wood's Phoenix, AZ office has an exciting career opportunity for an Entry Level Civil EIT with an interest in Transportation/Roadway Engineering and opportunities for career growth.
Are you an Engineer-In-Training who enjoys the challenge of working with a collaborative team on interesting transportation projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established engineering consulting firm that values its employee's enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career. We'd love you to join our team of friendly, hard-working dedicated and collaborative professionals. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and is committed to quality.
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer will perform basic roadway and traffic engineering tasks for a wide range of highway design projects
- Will prepare detailed roadway designs for highway projects in compliance with DOT standards and expectations
- Compile and analyze data
- Will utilize Bentley MicroStation & InRoads, Autodesk AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, and ArcView GIS software for roadway projects
- Calculate quantities and cost estimates
- Follow established quality control procedures.
- Will work with other team members on multi-discipline projects
Skills / Qualifications
- BS in Civil Engineering or other relevant engineering degree.
- Engineer-in-Training certification required.
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with team members
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in MSOffice software
- Experience using Bentley MicroStation & InRoads, Autodesk AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, and ArcView GIS software is a plus.
- Must pass drug test and background check
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.