Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Wireline Field Engineer will be responsible for performing all tasks associated with Wireline jobs, which includes load-out and backload, rig up, winch operation, pressure control equipment, radiation, clean-up and maintenance of tools, equipment, Wireline units, and post job maintenance.
- Perform Memory Logging Operation by using Compact Well Shuttle and Compact Drop-Off Conveyance methods.
- Perform and Supervise operations in wells with poor borehole conditions such as high pressure, high temperature, underbalanced drilling, lost circulation, differential sticking.
- Perform Wireline services in vertical and deviated wells using tools such as Auxiliary & Conveyance, Casing and Well Integrity, Acquisition & Software, Fleet & Surface Support, Resistivity, Nuclear-Porosity/Lithology, Micro Imaging, Acoustic, Formation Tester, Mechanical services.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Performs job planning and preparation of tools and equipment, promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Promptly report issues, lessons learned and best practices using the appropriate online system.
- Perform all tasks associated with Wireline jobs, which includes load-out and backload, rig up, winch operation, pressure control equipment, radiation, clean-up and maintenance of tools, equipment, Wireline units, and post job maintenance.
- Perform Wireline cable tests and re-heads, tool preventative maintenance & calibration, tension and depth system calibration.
- Maintain equipment, facilities and work locations in a presentable and working condition.
- Prepare and organize advanced logs and data for distribution, processing and archiving.
- Maintain customer relations, communications and provide technical support.
- Know and fully understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience
- Engineering degree. Preferred degree within Petroleum-, Mechanical-, Electrical, Electronic, Chemical- or Industrial Engineering
- Compact Memory Logging experience (Open Hole).
- General product line knowledge.
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good communication skills.