Warehouse AssociateAre you passionate about Warehouse and Logistics?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Be part of our Nexus Control team!
Baker Hughes Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our global Commercial Team is responsible for shaping new business, developing strategy, maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer needs are exceeded.Partner with the best
As a Warehouse Associate, you will manage the delivery and logistics of goods and services to and from customers, suppliers and onsite locations. You will be part of a collaborative team that plays an integral link in delivering our cutting-edge equipment to our customers.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring productivity and process quality of warehouse operations, reducing controllable expenses, covering HSE, logistics and shipping processes.
- Collaborating and communicating across cross-functional teams on defined processes and procedures
- Facilitating the receipt, loading, unloading and moving of stock materials by forklift to support business activities
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- have at least 3 years of experience in warehouse and yard activities in a Manufacturing environment
- Able to utilize computers for communication, daily job reporting and other work-related purposes
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.