Project Manager - Field AutomationAre you a Project Manager looking for a new opportunity?Do you enjoy being part of a team that provides high-quality chemical services for our customers?Partner with the best
As a Project Manager, you will have an opportunity to take ownership for managing the full project lifecycle of our cutting-edge energy products. Working in collaboration with internal and external customers you will lead and inspire your team to deliver complex and innovative projects that make a real impact.
As a Services Manager - Services Project Control, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach, and presents outcomes of research done.
- Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Managing diverse clients in a region. Works based on predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Providing field support for installation, troubleshooting and calibration for Tank Level Monitors
- Providing field support for installation and troubleshooting of automated chemical injection systems
- Coordinating with customer to test, service, maintain, install, and solder electronic components if needed
- Suggesting improvements in products, processes, and procedures
- Complying with company and OSHA safety regulations to ensure safe procedures in the workplace
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Technical Support.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Great oral/written communication skills and great interpersonal/leadership skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.