Posted: Oct 21, 2021
Posted: Oct 21, 2021
Skills: Operations Management, Project Management, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Slidell, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Sparrows Group are looking for a Service Coordinator to join the team in Slidell on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is ensuring the financial and business targets agreed with the Sparrows Directorate are exceeded by applying the highest standards of leadership and business acumen.
Ensuring that all orders are completed to the Clients' satisfaction while maximizing the financial benefit to Sparrows by:
• Communicating effectively with client specific Account Managers
• Learning and utilizing client specific contract rates and parts price books to ensure that client specific pricing structures are being adhered to for all accounts
• Perform all other job duties as instructed by supervisor
Successfully implementing service jobs by:
• Assist in scheduling of all offshore service work
• Identifying project parts through Sparrows part numbers and completing purchase requisitions
• Communicate with buyers on a weekly basis to ensure on time delivery needs
• Manage job costs and prepare Job Data Sheet for invoicing
Taking an active part in promoting an excellent safety culture by:
• Setting an example at all times of the correct safety behaviours.
• Letting it be known at every opportunity that safety is a prime concern and people will be given every support for stopping unsafe jobs.
• Seeking the advice from time to time of the HSEQ Rep. and supporting the roll out of safety initiatives.
• Following all Sparrows Group safety rules and procedures including reporting of accidents immediately to the Business Manager/HSEQ Rep.
• Participation and contribution towards the HSEQ plan actions and initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
• High School Diploma and extensive experience in a similar role
The Sparrows Group is a specialist lifting and mechanical handling contractor that delivers equipment, technology and integrated engineering services to the global energy industry. Our solutions support our clients to optimise their efficiency by ensuring the performance, reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
With our headquarters in Aberdeen, we employ over 1,600 people across numerous operational locations across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.