Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Wood is currently recruiting a Senior Engineer - Piping (Stress) with extensive expereince in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Should have hands - on experience in Piping stress activities in Oil & Gas industries
- Capable of modelling and doing stress analysis using Caeser software
- Carrying out various piping activities and preparation of deliverables as identified in the Functional Competencies as necessary on their appointed project
- Signing drawings and documents as originator in accordance with correct procedures
- Ensuring engineering and design quality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities etc.
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures and client and projects standards
- Adhering to Wood engineering procedures for design safety and adopting safe attitudes towards engineering design and raising features affecting the safety and integrity of the project with appropriate authorities
- Correct implementation of all piping CAD and system related functions in their appointed area
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E. / B. Tech (Mechanical) / (Chemical) from reputed institution
- 10+ years of relevant hands-on experience working with Piping Stress & should have experience working with CAESAR II
- Familiar with functioning and requirements of Piping Stress Analysis
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.