Company: WTS Energy
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WTS Energy is sourcing QA/QC Manager role for one of its client who is a reputed oil and gas Engineering company.
Location: Abu Dhabi
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following,
• QA/QC Manager for the development of the Quality Program and responsible for the independent surveillance and audit of the project for compliance with procedures and requirements, as well as the documentation of compliance and corrective actions.
• Advises status of quality-related activities and maintenance and updating of the CONTRACT Project Execution Plan and other quality related project documents.
• quality related audits and surveys.
• Responsible for Quality Management System compliance and system improvement activities
• Support Goal Zero and participate in HSE activities as defined in the EPCM CONTRACT HSE Plan.
• Accountable for Construction quality plan implementation
• Accountable for the overall company Flawless project delivery plan for projects, where applicable.
• Establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
• Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system such as fishbone, Root cause analysis, Five Why, also good tools
• Development of project specific Project Quality Plans for the new projects in the QPH minor / base and medium projects up to 20MUSD CAPEX / project portfolio.
• Interface with Engineering to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data and documentation.
• Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
• Accountable for the overall performance of the audit program, and oversight on quality engineers responsible for the audit program.
• Analyse failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to company complaints.
• Manage quality, business, and engineering documentation, for the EPCM CONTRACTOR organization
•Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions.
• Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
• Manage and report suppliers'/contractor performance and make recommendations for improvements through the entire supply chain process
• Develop processes and procedures that enhance or assure quality and align with the business strategy and project objectives
• Support implementation of DCAF for recognised disciplines and support TA assignment of EPCM CONTRACTORdiscipline staff
• Support departmental and project specific risk management through identification of risks, implementation of mitigation plans.
• Support implementation 'fit for purpose' PCAP development on individual projects.
• Accountable for Project KPI, leading and lagging indicator identification, relevant to the portfolio as well as individual projects.
• BSc., University in relevant engineering discipline (mechanical, welding, material, process etc.)
Experience and Skill set:
• Minimum 15 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Minimum 10 years experience inOil and Gas related project delivery
• Minimum 5 years experience inOil and Gas Project Delivery as an Umbrella Contract QA/QC Manager
• Flawless Project Delivery Experience
• Experience with interfacing with other disciplines, i.e. electrical, process, rotating mechanical, civil, static mechanical and technical