Petroplan are recruiting for a Engineering Manager to oversee all Power Elements of a large Hydrogen Project in Saudi Arabia.
The role will be based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, working for the EPC contractor.
The contract award covers a vastly varied work scope so it is essential that the successful candidate has vast experience within renewable power (solar AND/OR wind) and electrical transmission systems from both a design and construction perspective. Contract :
Fixed-term contract - long term project Location :
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Salary:
market rates and negotiable dependent on experience ** please note this is a residential role based in Dhahran, full single status accommodation provided** Key Responsibilities:
- During project development, establish strategies for Engineering and Design- plus Engineering field support. Review and assess any JV, strategic partners' or other third parties' scope to ensure alignment.
- Oversight and direction of all engineering execution activities- on time on budget on quality, including AP engineer team, sub-EPC and third party engineering.
- Ensures effective technical coordination with Clients or third-party representatives:
- Co-ordinates the review of JV specifications and procedures, preparation of scope changes, and manages JV review of AP deliverables & vendor drawings.
- Co-ordinates the review of EPC specifications and procedures, preparation of deviation lists and scope changes, and manages review of EPC deliverables & vendor drawings
- Lead the internal and/or external problem-solving necessary to arrive at appropriate engineering decisions.
- Ensures all changes are managed in accordance with the project procedures
- Ensures that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified, recorded and communicated.
- Perform Hold Point Checks (determine measures to be taken against risks, HSE requirements and savings potential) and Design and HSE Reviews and check and release essential documents for the next project phase (phase achievement).
- Develop and lead a high-performing engineering team that includes, other Air Products functions, external partners, Motivate the team members involved in the project to complete performance.
- Maintain a safe work environment and support corporate and organizational safety goals in the office, with suppliers, and at fabrication and field sites.
- Ensure Risk Management procedures are followed, and any issues addressed/resolved.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.