Field Specialist - Artificial Lift
Would you like the opportunity to work for Baker Hughes oilfield services company?
Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?Be part of a successful team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will provide support for Artificial Lifts operations. Under general supervision you will be responsible for all aspects of cable services including spooling and banding electrical cable that is utilized on ESP systems. This will be a coordinated effort with the Field Engineer, rig operators, and with Baker Hughes policies and procedures.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells. (May be required to work unsupervised)
- Assisting with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to lift 50lbs and be able to perform physical and tool-based tasks
- Demonstrate a good electrical and mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills
- Have the ability to work outside during difficult seasonal weather conditions
- Have good knowledge of HSE requirements and be able to follow safety policies and procedures
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Have effective computer skills with competence in basic Microsoft Office programs suite
- Be willing to work in adverse weather conditions
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for Covid-19 prior to beginning work.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.